Are you looking for the easiest *and effective* nighttime skincare routine? You’re in luck – this minimalist nightly skincare routine will leave you glowing (more than you already are) in two steps. Yes. Two.
Okay. We’ve all wondered if those lengthy multi-step skincare routines actually work, right? Because I know I have, and like you, I’m often so exhausted before bed that I want the quickest nighttime routine possible.
AKA when can I dive into my sheets.
This two-product routine can be done in under five minutes. *Aaaaah, the lazy girl’s dream* It does a spectacular job to get rid of the grime and makeup from the day and replenish your skin with botanicals and enzymes.
First Things First: Cleanse + Remove Makeup
Pick a cleanser that duals as a makeup remover – trust, this will save you so much time. My literal favorite one is One Love Organics Botanical B Enzyme Cleansing Oil + Makeup Remover.
It is a HOLY grail. Here’s why you will become obsessed with this product:
- It’s great for ALL skin types – if you have sensitive, combination, mature, dry or blemish-prone skin, all can feel free to use it without worry. Also, it’s dermatologist-tested and cruelty-free.
- Bye-bye residue – after a simple wash, zero residual product is left on your squeaky clean face.
- Tropical vibes in a bottle – the aroma of this cleanser is bar-to-note. It smells of light pineapple and citrus, without synthetic fragrances. The warmth this product holds is amazing.
- If you don’t like scented products, you can use this with ease as there is no smell after you rinse it off with water. My mama never uses scented products, and she is obsessed with this product, so let her voucher speak volumes.
- Made with botanical sources of moisture such as papaya, pumpkin, and sunflower oils that make for a non-stripping cleanse resulting in a smooth finish.
- Fruit enzymes gently exfoliate skin for an even complexion and glow.
Bonus: It comes in a glass bottle, so it is super easy to recycle! Did you know you can earn free products and points for recycling your empty beauty and skincare products? Amazing brands like Credo and Ilia reward you for doing just that. Learn how to send them in for free here.
How To Use:
- With clean hands, warm one to two pumps between palms and apply to dry face
- Add warm water and lightly massage into a delicate silky texture
- Rinse clean
Get The Job Done: Lather On the Moisturizer
When I say glowing, I mean ~glowing~ honey. TBH the first time I saw my sister’s face when she used this product I was literally shocked and had to purchase my own jar. Thanks, F <3
The moisturizer? Therapi Honey Skincare Rose Otto Propolis + Ultra Radiance Cream.
It’s full of powerful organic botanicals, anti-aging propolis, and rejuvenating extracts. It gives your skin an instantly plumped, youthful glow, increases brightness, and reduces the appearance of fine lines (….so tempted to reference HS here, haha). Genuinely, you will see how golden 😉 your skin is the second you swipe the moisturizer on your pretty little face.
This thick moisturizing cream is great for all skin types and specially crafted for those with dehydrated, mature, stressed, or sensitive skin.
*Also, this cream goes a long way, so that price tag is well worth it*
How To Use:
- Scoop up about a finger or two worth of glorious product – she is thiiiiiccc
- Gently lather on your face – be sure to use upward swiping motions
- Prepare to shine brighter than the sun
Bonus: this moisturizer can be utilized both day and night. A win-win.
- Pro-Tip – it’s made in the UK, so I always buy mine (or pick it up in-store) from Credo so that I can keep getting those reward points, baby. Have you heard of Credo before? If not, you will become obsessed with it. Think of it as the Sephora of clean beauty products. Read about how this company is making moves here.
Two lightning-quick steps and your minimalist nightly skincare routine is complete. Your skin will be clean, radiant, and packed full of nourishing moisture.
*Queue you jumping into bed*
Above all, be proud you took a few minutes to enjoy a little self-care. Psst..if you are still sleeping with your makeup on, you should read this list of five reasons why you have to stop. From a fellow makeup-sleeper, I understand how hard that is.
Are you using a simplified nightly skincare regimen? Comment what routine you’re currently using and what your holy grail product is!
Definitely need to save this!!
Yes!! It’s truly the easiest and best minimalist nighttime skincare routine! I hope you love it.